Annual Golf Outing

 

Save the date:

UPDATE

 

Hello all!

Hope this finds all of you and yours safe and well. For the health and safety of everyone as well as the current restrictions and guidelines we have decided to postpone the 12th Annual Bubs73 Golf Outing.

At this time the golf outing will be moved to Sunday, August 16th. We have no idea how the world/nation/state will be at that point, what will be allowed to take place, or even what the golf outing will look like.

As the new date gets closer we will provide updates and details about the outing and will let everyone know when registration will open.  Until then stay safe, stay healthy and we will be in touch as August 16th gets closer.

 

 

 
Data Constructs